in its new building, "Unser Lagerhaus" in Bruck an der Leitha offers the best for home and garden, agriculture and energy, as well as tools, everything related to heating and animal welfare and much more. "Green thinking" and sustainability - a huge selection of high-quality products and services for every season and time of year.
CANCOM Austria emerged from K-Businesscom (formerly Kapsch BusinessCom) at the beginning of 2024. The following case study was written before that and therefore the text was left in the original version.
A precise overview of customer flows was to be obtained with an efficient and data-secure incoming counting process. Objective: better data for billing reconciliation, statistics and marketing purposes.
With FQM - Frequency Measurement as a Service, retailers receive a variety of key figures. The solution for Lagerhaus Bruck/Leitha measures the daily customer frequency at the entrance areas of the two stores - the home and garden store and the bicycle store. The sensors were already included in the planning for the new building and installed accordingly. KBC's experts commissioned the system and handed it over to the client; the network and communication infrastructure was also planned and commissioned by KBC.
Planning the network and communication infrastructure
Installation and commissioning
- FQM provides all the necessary functionalities and features for recording and evaluating flows of people
- Exclusively for authorized users
- Cloud-based IoT platform from CANCOM Austria
- Individual dashboards
- Data collection and evaluation GDPR-compliant
- State-of-the-art technological solution
- Future and investment security
- Highly effective tool for GDPR-compliant data collection and processing
- Solution from a single source
- One point of contact for design, implementation and services
I am delighted with the wide range of functions and the ease of use of FQM - Frequency Measurement as a Service. As a marketing manager, the solution provides me with exactly the key figures I wanted. In addition to the good cooperation with the KBC employees, I would particularly like to mention the solution's export function. It enables us to process the collected data in the best possible way.